22 July 2011, Singapore – TicketCube, Singapore’s only platform that gives consumers access to arts and entertainment by four local ticketing service providers – ApeSnap, Gatecrash, SISTIC and TicketBooth, was launched on 20 July 2011 by Singapore Tourism Board. TicketCube is located in the heart of Singapore’s shopping district in Orchard Road between Ngee Ann City and Wisma Atria.
TicketCube also offers industry partners an array of publicity channels such as outdoor LED museums and show presenters. Apply for these promotional opportunities at [email protected]
TicketCube operates from 1030am daily and closes at 9pm from Sundays to Thursdays and 930pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays.
- SHINee Concert In Singapore 10 Sept 2011 (superadrianme.com)
- Garuda Indonesia Adds Singapore – Jakarta Flights (superadrianme.com)
- Singapore Airlines A380 Now Flies to Los Angeles Via Narita (superadrianme.com)
- Fans want SMTown Live World Tour to come to Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Buffet Alert: Fisherman’s Market Opens in Singapore (superadrianme.com)