Casio EXILIM EX-TR70 is the latest successor to the renown beauty selfie camera range by Casio since 2011. Widely used by celebrities across Asia, the new Casio TR70 now comes with Makeup Mode Plus for video, makes it the ideal choice to record vlogs (video blogging) and share the flawless video on social media. Casio TR70 will be available in three colours (Gold, White and Pink) in limited quantities at all authorised Casio retailers in Singapore from 21 January 2016 at S$1,399.00.
Check out the video below to see Makeup Mode in action:
Exclusively made with authentic Japanese craftsmanship in Casio’s Yamagata Premium Production Line in Japan, the all-new Casio TR70 has been redesigned with an elegant wedge-shaped silhouette.
Like all TR cameras, it will come equipped with Casio’s Advanced Make-up Mode with new innovative functions and image filters, for picture perfect self-portraits every time. The Advanced Make-up Mode in Casio TR70 features a completely redesigned Skin Brightening function not only enhances skin tone, but layers over a rosy tinge to give the complexion a touch of radiance and glow.
With its svelte profile fits perfectly into a pocket, Casio EXILIM EX-TR70 is set to empower ladies with seamlessly capture and share flawless self-portraits wherever they go.
Key Features & Improvements on the Casio TR70:
- An Intuitive Selfie Pad sensor – for easy toggling of Selfie Art functions
- Advanced Make-Up Mode – a Skin Brightening function that enhances skin tone and gives a rosy tinge to the user’s complexion
- Make-Up Plus Mode Technology – now available for video mode
- Instant Movie Function – to easily record and stitch multiple video clips to form a short movie
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi-equipped – automatic transfer to a smart device for quick sharing on social media / with friends and family
- LCD touch display – close to 50 per cent brighter than that of its predecessor, the TR60, to produce true blacks and vivid colour no matter which angle it is viewed at