22 February 2011, Hong Kong – Ladies, pamper yourselves the next time you visit London. Shopping for shoes, sipping champagne, staying in an iconic five-star hotel, getting a manicure and pedicure done and having lunch in the hottest restaurants in London! What more can you ask for.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London has joined forces with Christian Louboutin to create the ‘Paint the Town Red’ package – the ultimate treat. Check in to your room at London’s most exclusive address in Knightsbridge before heading to their award-winning spa team for a mani or pedi nail paint or polish.
Hop on the London Cab to Christian Louboutin’s flagship London store on Mayfair’s Mount Street where you enjoy shopping in private would be welcomed into the hidden ‘Library Room’ in the heart of the boutique, designed to be invisible to other shoppers through a series of mirrors and Perspex alcoves. You’ll be enjoying a complimentary glass of champagne treats while shopping for those coveted red heels.
Created in 1992, Christian Louboutin is the labour of love of a craftsman with a true passion for shoes, with styles combining wit, glamour, and whose unique heels are instantly recognisable. The lacquered soles featured on all Louboutin shoes, from vertigo-inducing pumps to seasonal lace-up brogues, have now acquired iconic status.
When you return to the hotel, the friend concierge will be delighted to help you with all those Christian Louboutin shopping bags as you dash to get ready for the evening ahead, beginning with specially-created ‘Paint the Town Red’ cocktails at Mandarin Bar.
Wake up the next morning to a revitalising breafast in the ultra stylish Bar Boulud, London before heading home or for more shopping in Knightsbridge.
The ‘Paint the Town Red’ package costs from GBP 495 based on two people sharing and includes:
- A Winter Berry, Royal Red or Merlot red nail paint and file for two people
- A private appointment in the private room at Christian Louboutin’s Mount Street store
- Two ‘Paint the Town Red’ cocktails in Mandarin Bar
- A 12pm Brunch at Bar Boulud, London with a bottle of wine, red of course, or two Bloody Marys
Exclusive of VAT and 5% discretionary service charge, valid until December 2011 and is subject to availability. Bookings and cancellations must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel directly on +44 (0) 207 235 2000, or through Mandarin Oriental’s worldwide sales and reservations offices or the Group’s direct on-line reservations service, www.mandarinoriental.com
- Best Afternoon Tea Hotels in London (hotelclub.com)
- Christian Louboutin Forges Ahead With 6.5 Inch Platforms (thegloss.com)
- Blake Lively Christian Louboutin Shoe On Sale Next Month (popcrunch.com)
- Haute Candy-Wrapper Footwear – These Eco Trash Pumps by Christian Louboutin are Ultra Hot (trendhunter.com)
- Christian Louboutin Names His Favorite Designers, Reveals Disdain for Undergarments (shoppingblog.com)
- Christian Louboutin Balota Glitter Sandals for the Monday (shoeblogs.com)