17 November 2011, Singapore – Carlton Hotel Singapore celebrates Christmas and ushers the New Year this year with plenty of good food so that you can treat your family, friends and loved ones.
Christmas goodies are available at Café Mosaic, Gravity Bar and Wah Lok Cantonese Restaurant.
- Traditional Roasted Whole Turkey with Chestnut and Foie Gras Stuffing and two sauces: Cranberry and Port Wine Sauce
- Roasted Leg of Lamb with Rosemary served with Mint Flavoured Lamb Jus
- Apple Smoked Honey Glazed, Boneless Premium Ham with Pineapple Sauce
- A variety of Log Cakes – Red Cherry Log Cake made up of 4 different types of cherries, Classic Chocolate Hazelnut Log Cake, Signature Gold Pearl Log Cake (made with white chocolate mousse, tangy fresh tropical ingredients sucha s pineapple saffron compote, complimented with sweet caramel cream with mango, passion fruit and banana with a chicken biscuit base)
- Christmas Fruit Cake filled with nutty-goodness
- Christmas Party Pack for 6
- Christmas Hampers
Citibank, DBS and UOB Cardholders enjoy discounts of
- 15% off all Christmas Log Cakes
- 20% off Christmas Log Cakes for purchase of 2 pieces or more
- 10% off all other Christmas Goodies
This Christmas, enjoy fresh Seafood on Ice such as Live Oysters, Baby lobsters and Cold Crabs, roasted specialties at the carving station like the Roasted Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing with Port Wine Sauce, Honey Baked Ham with Pineapple Raisin Sauce and Roasted Pork Knuckle, main dishes like the Slipper Lobster with Salted Egg Sauce, Braised Beef Cheek with Red Wine Reduction, Rack of Lamb with Root Vegetables and Steamed Asparagus with Sliced Abalone. Sink your teeth into the mouth-watering desserts such as the Christmas Log Cakes and assortment of Christmas Cookies, Bread and Butter and Christmas Puddings and many more.
Usher in the New Year and count down to 2012 and enjoy the fresh Tiger Prawns, Baby Lobsters, Live Oysters, Baked Scallop with Champagne Salsa Sauce and Cockles, Mussels and Clams cooked in the sauce of your choice, an assortment of Salad, Sushi and Sashimi. Try out the mains – Aglio Olio, Indian Butter Chicken, Pan Fried Corn Fed Sirloin, Steamed Spanish Cod Fillet with Yellow Bean Crust and more.
Christmas Prelude Feast (12 to 23 December)
- Lunch : S$45 adult | S$22.50 child
- Lunch & High Tea (17 – 18 Dec) : S$45 adult | S$22.50 child
- Dinner : S$54 adult | S$27 child
- Lunch & High Tea (24 Dec) : S$45 adult | S$22.50 child
- Dinner (24 Dec) : S$78 adult | S$39 child
- Lunch & High Tea (25 Dec) : S$58 adult | S$29 child
- Dinner (25 Dec) : S$62 adult | S$31 child
Post Christmas Feast (26 to 30 Dec)
- Lunch : S$42 adult | S$21 child
- Dinner : S$52 adult | S$27 child
New Year Feast
- Lunch & High Tea (31 Dec) : S$45 adult | S$22.50 child
- Dinner : S$78 adult | S$39 child
- Lunch & High Tea (1 Jan 2012) : S$45 adult | S$22.50 child
- Dinner (1 Jan 2012) : S$62 adult | S$31 child
DBS & UOB Cardholders enjoy the following privileges:
- 20% off or 1 dines free with every 3 paying guests – Prelude and Post Christmas Meals
- 15% off – Christmas Eve and Christmas day meals and New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day meals. (for reservations and payments made before 16 December 2011 (Christmas) and by 23 December (New Year’s))
Children is defined as young ones aged 5 to 12. Call Cafe Mosaic at 63118195 or email [email protected] for reservations.
Festive 3 course Set Menu – S$40 per person – From 21 Dec to 2 Jan 2012, 1230pm to 2pm & 630pm to 9pm
Festive A La Carte High Tea Buffet – S$33.90 per person with a minimum of 2 diners – From 21 Dec to 2 Jan 2012, 230pm to 5pm
New Year’s Eve Countdown (31 Dec 8pm to 2am) – S$22 per adult which includes one house pour or draft beer | S$18 per child which includes one non -alcoholic drink)
DBS & UOB cardholders enjoy the following privilege:
- 20% off Festive Set Menu and A La Carte High Tea Buffet with a minimum of four diners. (Credit card discounts not applicable on 24, 25,31 Dec 2011 and 1 Jan 2012)
Call Gravity Bar at 6311 8839 or email [email protected] for reservations.
From now to 31 December 2011, celebrate the festive season with a twist. Enjoy delicately prepared Bird’s Nest in various styles or indulge in the Festive set menus with a Cantonese touch from 24 to 31 December 2011.
- Bird’s Nest A La Carte dishes from S$12 per person
- Bird’s Nest Set Menus at S$88 per person (minimum 2 diners)
- Festive Set Menus at S$88 and S$108 per person (minimum 2 diners)
Call Wah Lok at 63118188 or email [email protected] for reservations.
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Introduces “Let Us Stay With You” Branding (superadrianme.com)
- Elephant Parade Singapore Kicks Off 11 November 2011 (superadrianme.com)
- H&M Singapore Opens 3rd September 2011 (superadrianme.com)
- Best Model Of The World Singapore Goes To Richmond Ang & Sharin Keong (superadrianme.com)
- TicketCube – Singapore’s Event Coverage (superadrianme.com)