It is 2020 and Starbucks introduces the new year with the return of Matcha beverages and new breakfast items and desserts on its menu.
Starbucks Okinawa Brown Sugar Latte (S$7.60 for Tall Hot or Iced or S$8.20 tall Frappuccino) and Pure Matcha Latte (S$6.90 for Tall Hot & Iced) return to the menu. The all-new Black Sesame Pure Matcha Latte with Taro Foam (S$7.60 for Tall Hot & Iced) will excite your tastebuds with the mild nuttiness of black sesame and the rich and aromatic pure Matcha with taro powder sprinkled on top.
New Starbucks Breakfast Sets
There are also five new breakfast sets available till 11.30am daily and 2.30pm on weekends and public holidays. All Starbucks Breakfast Sets come with a tall sized freshly brewed coffee at all outlets and is available all-day.
- Truffle Scrambled Egg, Chicken, Kale & Cheese in a soft whole wheat tortilla wrap that is toasted to perfection. (Breakfast Set S$9.50, Ala Carte S$6.90)
- Chicken Ham, Egg White and Tomato Wholemeal Bagel (Breakfast Set S$8.50, Ala Carte S$6.90)
- Scrambled Egg & Turkey Ham with mayo and lettuce in a soft chewy Pita bread (Breakfast Set S$7.50, Ala carte S$5.90)
- Turkey Bacon, Spinach and Egg topped with a rich, creamy hollandaise sauce, housed within a panini foldover (Breakfast Set S$7.50, Ala Carte S$5.90)
- Chicken Ham & melty cheddar cheese between two layers of savoury French Toast (Breakfast Set S$6.50, Ala Carte S$4.90)
New Easy Breakfast Options
Starbucks introduces three new easy breakfast options for a quick meal or on-the-go.
- Overnight Oats made with almond milk, with Pomegranate, Apricot, Fruit and Nut Mix (S$5.80)
- Acai Blueberry Yoghurt Parfait has been added to existing flavours of Mixed Berry or Honey Yoghurt. (S$5.50 to S$5.80)
- Almond Butter & Jelly Roll topped with crunchy chopped almonds
Four new desserts have also been added.
- Milk Tea Chocolate sponge Cake (S$6.90)
- Green Tea & Expresso sponge Cake (S$6.90)
- Green Tea Pudding Cup (S$3.90)
- Say Cheese Mango Cheesecake with a graham cracker base, topped with a slice of white chocolate (S$6.90)