February 2011, Singapore – Celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved one with a Romantic Escapade or diner at any of the 3 Food and Beverage outlets at the Mandarin Oriental in Singapore for you to bring your other half for a romantic evening of fine food and wine.
Available from 13 to 15 February 2011, the package features accommodation in one of the luxurious Club Harbour Suite rooms combined with a romantic candlelight dinner at Dolce Vita, a relaxing couple’s spa treatment at The Oriental Spa and a private consultation session with the designer of Singapore’s renowned jewellery store .
Flower Diamond is distinguished by classic simplicity and enduring style. Since its launch in 1996, the brand has created a strong following in Asia’s high society.
Priced at SGD 4,699, the Romantic Escapade package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in the hotel’s Club Harbour Suite with panoramic views of Marina Harbour and Singapore’s city skyline.
- Round-trip airport transfers by Mercedes-Benz limousine.
- Complimentary benefits at The Oriental Club including champagne breakfast, all-day soft beverages, afternoon tea, evening cocktails with hors d’oeuvres and more.
- Complimentary bottle of champagne, a bouquet of roses, fresh strawberries and handmade chocolate pralines for the couple’s enjoyment.
- Romantic rose petal bath.
- Exquisite Valentine’s Day turn-down surprises from the hotel’s award-winning chefs.
- Five-course Valentine’s Day set dinner inclusive of pairing wines for two persons, created by Michelin-starred Chef Marco Pedrelli at Dolce Vita Italian restaurant.
- 180 minutes of ultimate spa indulgence at The Oriental Spa’s couple’s suite, including a welcome foot ritual, cinnamon salt body scrub, apple and cinnamon tranquillity bath and The Oriental Spa’s signature Oriental massage.
- Return limousine transfer to Flower Diamond, a private consultation session with their designer and an exclusive 30% discount off finished jewellery.
The package requires a minimum two-night stay and is available from 13 to 15 February 2011. For reservations, please call +65-6885 3030 or e-mail [email protected]. Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
Dolce Vita – An Italian Affair
Pamper your other half with a romantic five-course candle-light dinner and enjoy sumptuous dishes presented by Michelin-starred Chef Marco Pedrelli and award-winning Chef Johnny Meitei.
The menu features dishes such as “Roasted quail with baby vegetables and mixed micro cress salad drizzled with walnut vinaigrette”; “Langoustine tortellini with ribbons of baby vegetables, dressed in basil oil and shell fish foam“; “Sea trout with asparagus, wheat sprouts and Champagne foam“; and “Braised beef short rib with truffled gnocchi, sauteed trumpet mushroom and foie gras veloute“. End the romantic night on an indulgent note with “Dark chocolate fondant with passion fruit coulis, Malibu sabayon and Thaitian vanilla ice-cream“.
What’s more, every two dining guests receive a complimentary half bottle of Perrier-Jouet Champagne. Enjoy the poolside ambience and view overlooking Marina Bay.
For reservations or enquiries, call Dolce Vita on 68853551 or e-mail: [email protected]
Cost: S$188 per person
Cherry Garden – Chinoiserie Romance
Enjoy a romantic evening amid the elegant interiors, rich hues and soft lights of Cherry Garden. The six-course candle-light dinner begins with a hot and cold sampler. You get to savour dishes such as “Salmon fish head and ginseng papaya soup with sauteed salmon, egg white, snow fungus and spinach“; “Steamed crab claw with egg white, cordyceps flower and morel mushrooms braised in a superior Chinese wine broth“; “Oven-baked lobster with cheese and spicy XO sauce” and “Pan-fried Wagyu beef in BBQ garlic sauce served with sauteed vegetables“. Dessert comes in the form of delicate “Snowy mango dumplings” and “Chilled bird’s nest with aloe vera and snow mushrooms in a whole young coconut“.
For reservations or enquiries, call Cherry Garden at 68853538 or e-mail: [email protected]
Cost: S$188 per person
MELT – The World Cafe – An Aphrodisiac Treat
Enjoy a luscious buffet spread that features many international and Asian dishes which includes fresh seafood such as Boston lobsters, snow crabs, sweet clams, green lip mussels and freshly shucked oysters; pan-fried duck liver with spiced fig puree served a la minute with crisp brioche and port wine reduction. There is also an outdoor BBQ station with grilled-to-order juicy meats such as sirloin steak, lamb, T-bone, chicken thigh, lamb shoulder and main courses including “Authentic Paella Rice“, “Oven-baked miso marinated cod fillet“, “Braised Osso Bucco” and more.
Award-winning Executive Pastry Chef Cassian Tan features the “Baked chocolate fondant with condiments“; “Tiramisu Rose“; “St Valentine, a bittersweet Valrhona dark chocolate cake; “Framboises with heart of chocolate“, a divine combination of mecker raspberry and jivara milk chocolate supreme, raspberry cremeux, biscuit joconde chocolat, cocoa nibs, macadamia and dried raspberry powder.
For reservations or enquiries, call MELT – The World Cafe at 68853082 or e-mail: [email protected]
Cost: S$98 per person for food only, S$118 with a glass of Champagne or S$168 for unlimited flow of champagne, wine and beer.