Well Being is the new buzzword for stays symbol replacing professional accomplishment, fame and fortune, according to a global well-being survey conducted by Westin Hotels and Resorts.
What Were Some of the Responses
- 62% considered maintaining a balance sense of well being as a status symbol.
- 64% felt stress levels have increased over the last few years.
- 39% would give up alcohol
- 25% of global respondents or half of the respondents in the U.S. would give up sex to improve overall well being
- 18% would turn down pay raise for improved overall well-being
- 38% said a digital detox, spending less time looking at a screen would improve their overall well being.