From 23 April to 18 June 2021, American Express Card Members earn bonus rewards when spending at selected cafes, supermarkets, hawker centres and fast-food restaurants.
Card members can find the offer on the Amex mobile app and save the offer to their card and spend at participating brands. Or visit the American Express website for participating merchants. This offer is available for cardmembers of American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Cards, American Express Singapore Airlines Business Credit Card and American Express CapitaCard.
|Participating Cafes||Participating Supermarkets||Participating Fast Food Restaurants||Participating Hawker Centres|
• Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
• Gastronomia Da Paolo
• Maxx Coffee
• Paul Bakery
• Paris Baguette
• Cold Storage
• Don Don Donki
• Huber Butchery
• Sheng Shiong
• Βυrger King
• Pizza Hut
|Look out for the Amex Logo that accept Amex Pay islandwide. You have to pay with Amex Pay at these participating hawkers.|
|The American Express Singapore Airlines Card :|
– Solitaire PPS Credit Card
– PPS Club Credit Card
– KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card
– KrisFlyer Credit Card
• Earn up to 3.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent at participating brands, up to max. of 400 KrisFlyer miles
• 3.3 KrisFlyer miles is calculated based on the offer bonus of 2 KrisFlyer miles in addition to the 1.3 KrisFlyer per S$1, which is the base earn rate of PPS and Solitaire Cards.
• Limited to 15,000 registered Cards
|The American Express CapitaCard|
• Earn up to 20 STAR$® for every S$1 spent at participating brands, up to max. of 3,000 STAR$®
• 20 STAR$® is calculated based on the offer bonus of 15 STAR$® in addition to 5 STAR$® per S$1 base earn rate.
• Limited to 8,000 registered Cards.
|The American Express Singapore Airlines Business Credit Card|
• Earn up to 5.8 HighFlyer points per S$1 spent at participating brands, up to max. of 800 HighFlyer points
• 5.8 HighFlyer points is calculated based on the offer bonus of 4 HighFlyer points in addition to 1.8 HighFlyer points per S$1 base earn rate.
• Limited to 1,000 registered Cards.