TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport are the latest range of GPS watches the renown navigation & location based service provider. Both TomTom Runner and Multi-Sport are designed to deliver at-a-glance performance information for runners, cyclists and swimmers. TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport are priced S$299 and S$349 respectively and will be available at major retailers in Singapore, including Challenger and Harvey Norman.
Both the TomTom Runner and the TomTom Multi-Sport feature an extra-large, high-resolution display to track time, distance and pace. The industry’s first one-button control makes it easier for users to access information to stay motivated and achieve their goals. Here’s a glance of the key features:
- Ultra-Slim Design: At just 11.5mm, the slim design of the watch module, comfortably fits men and women, and all wrist sizes
- Graphical Training Partner: Users can take advantage of the three Graphical Training Partner’s modes–Race, Goal and Zone–to set a goal for their workout, and to see how they are performing at-a-glance throughout the workout.
- Indoor Tracker: Accurately track indoor runs using built-in sensors to count strides, so that users can monitor pace and distance even while running on a treadmill.
- QuickGPSFix: Get started faster by using the latest in GPS and GLONASS satellite technology to quickly find their precise location.
- Desktop Multi-Platform compatibility: Sync, analyse and share stats on popular running sites and community platforms, including the TomTom MySports website, MapMyFitness, RunKeeper and TrainingPeaks.
- Super-Tough Display: Scratch- and impact-resistant glass is easy-to-read, workout after workout.
- Weather- and Waterproof: Waterproof up to 50 meters/5ATM
- Long-lasting battery: Up to 10-hour battery life (GPS Mode)
- Heart Rate monitor*: Use the Bluetooth® Smart Heart Rate Monitor to track training zone for weight control, performance or speed.
TomTom Multi-Sport includes all the features from TomTom Runner and also enhanced with the following features and options:
- Dedicated Bike Mount: Easily see key stats at a glance with the specially-designed bike mount
- Cadence Sensor**: Track cadence, speed and distance, indoors and out.
- Built-in Altimeter***: Accurately track elevation, ascent, descent and grade with the built-in barometric altimeter
- Swimming Motion Sensor: Check detailed swim metrics such as laps, strokes, time and speed, and calculate a SWOLF score to show swim efficiency.
*Optional accessory with TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport
**Optional with TomTom Multi-Sport
***Not available in all products