12 August 2011, Singapore – HTC EVO 3D is bringing 3D photo imaging 3D video recording, 3D gaming and 3D glasses-free viewing straight off the phone. With integrated 3D HD (720p) video capture and the latest version of the acclaimed HTC Sense experience, HTC EVO 3D makes it possible to become part of the action and then easily and seamlessly post high-quality video to YouTube or Facebook, or share moments in real time over the Internet live. Its integrated DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) capability makes it fast and easy to share stored music, pictures and user-generated HD video wirelessly with other DLNA-certified home electronics, including HDTVs, monitors, digital cameras, printers and more. Using an HDMI cable (sold separately) makes it possible to also share user-created 3D video content via a 3D TV. HTC EVO 3D will come preloaded with exclusive application and widget like HTC Watch and Chalkboard. but also the latest instalments of chartbuster games, Spider-Man: Total Mayhem HD, Need for Speed SHIFT and The Sims 3.
HTC Watch that allows users to buy or rent movies digitally and download directly to their smartphone, choosing from their catalogs of movies, including 3D titles too. HTC Watch offers the hottest new releases on the same day that they become digitally available to the region.
Chalkboard is one of the largest location-based network of its kind in Southeast Asia t offer HTC EVO 3D users instant access to a catalog of local offers and deals wherever they go. HTC EVO 3D will be the first of HTC’s line of smartphones to be launched with Chalkboard widget in Singapore.
Here’s a video first look of HTC EVO 3D by Justin Lee from:
The HTC EVO 3D will be available in Singapore at all mobile operators (SingTel, M1, Starhub) and authorized retailers at a suggested retail price of SGD$895 at the end of August 2011.
Key features include:
- Processor: 1. 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual core processor
- Operating System: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Display: 4.3″ touchscreen 3D display, with resolution 540 x 960p (qHD)
- Memory: 1GB Usable memory with microSD slot (supports up to 32GB memory card)/1GB RAM
- Dual 5 megapixel cameras, with auto focus and dual LED flash
- Photo Quality: Capture 2D photos with up to 5 megapixels resolution, Capture 3D photos with up to 2 megapixels resolution
- Video Quality: Record 2D and 3D videos with up to 720p resolution
- 1.3 megapixels front-facing camera
- 3G Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
- Android Market for access to more than 200,000 useful applications, widgets and games available
- Google mobile services such as Google Search, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Calendar, Voice Actions, and YouTube
- Corporate e-mail (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync), personal (POP and IMAP) e-mail and instant messaging
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n
- Stereo Bluetooth
- Integrated GPS
- 1730 mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions: 126 x 65 x 12.05 mm
- Weight: 170g
Here are some close up shots of HTC EVO 3D:
- Singtel Price Plan for HTC ChaCha – Most affordable social phone (superadrianme.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and SII Singapore launch date and price (superadrianme.com)
- Giveaway: RIM Singapore National Day BlackBerry Skin (superadrianme.com)
- Sony Ericsson launched Xperia ray & Xperia active (superadrianme.com)
- New Nokia 500, Smartphone made Affordable (superadrianme.com)
- Golden Village Brings Ayumi Hamasaki’s 3D Concerts To The Big Screen (superadrianme.com)