December 2011, Singapore – In October this year, Western Digital launched their latest wireless tv platform that gives you access to internet content from video services to internet radio and social networking from Youtube, Facebook, Picassa web albums and TuneIn Radio to your TV in Full-HD 1080p resolution. There is also a casual gaming service with arcade and card games, puzzles, strategy and quizzes such as Sudoku, Black Jack and Poker. The Dailymotion video service also offers video content from users, independent content creators and premium partners.
Western Digital’s next generation media player is Wi-Fi enabled that comes with 802.11n wireless connectivity supporting high definition video applications.
The WD TV Live streaming media player is available from select retailers at a recommended retail price of S$189.
- SanDisk New Suite of Products That Capture, Share & Preserve Your Digital Content (superadrianme.com)
- Buffet Alert: Fisherman’s Market Opens in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Canon LEGRIA HF G10 Review and Video Quality (superadrianme.com)
- HTC EVO 3D Price and Availability (superadrianme.com)
- Felicia Chin appointed as brand ambassador for Olympus XZ-1 (superadrianme.com)
- Samsung W200 Waterproof Pocket Camera (superadrianme.com)