5 February 2012, Singapore – Albert Court Village Hotel in Singapore is offering visitors a trishaw ride experience in an exclusive package [email protected]
Enjoy a complimentary trishaw tour around the vibrant enclaves of Rochor, Little India, Bugis and Dhoby Ghaut district in Singapore. You’ll get to see the local iconic landmarks including Mustafa Centre (24 hour department store), Sungei Road Thieves’s Market, Sri Veeramakailamman temple and Arab Street.
Trishaw Tour Route
Albert Court Village Hotel > Short Street > Rochor Canel Road > Serangoon Road > Campbell Lane > Dunlop Street > Serangoon Road > Syed Alwi Road > Weld Road > Arab Street > Queen Street > Middle Road > Prinsep Street > McNally Street > Short Street > Albert Court Village Hotel
Book a minimum 2 night stay on this promotion ([email protected]) online for stays till 30 June 2012. American buffet breakfast for 2 and complimentary internet access will be provided.
- Deluxe Room: S$215++ (Sgl) / S$230++ (Twin)
- Executive Courtyard: S$220++ (Sgl) / S$240++ (Twin)
- Club Room: S$240++ (Sgl) / S$260++ (Twin)
Booking and Enquiries
Call +6554967699 or email [email protected]
- Asia’s First Freehold Ritz-Carlton Residences Opens In Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Universal Studio Singapore’s TRANSFORMERS The Ride Review (superadrianme.com)
- Review: WICKED, The Broadway Musical – Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Savour 2012, Singapore Gourmet Fiesta with Michelin Chefs (superadrianme.com)
- Andy Warhol Works At ArtScience Museum (superadrianme.com)