February 2011, Asia Pacific – 14 February commemorates St. Valentines and many couples celebrate this romantic day with gifts, be it a rose or a 18 carrat diamond or a romantic dinner.
Make this year’s Valentine’s Day celebrations special. Both of you should getaway on a short trip and make it a memorable one this year with Mandarin Oriental group of hotels.
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Bask in the culture and beautiful city of Hong Kong and enjoy Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong’s Rose Romantic Retreats stay and their array of romantic celebrations in their restaurants and bars.
With the Rose Romantic Retreats accommodation package, you are upgraded to a room overlooking Victotia Harbour and welcomed by a bottle of Rose champagne, a box of rose milk chocolate truffles and a rose bath oil set. You’ll also enjoy breakfast in bed and a late check-out at 4pm. Rates start at HKD4,650 per night from 1 to 28 February 2011.
Reservations: Call +85225220111 or visit www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong.
During your stay, you also have ten food and beverage outlets within the hotel to suit your palette.
Enjoy two-Michelin-star Pierre French Restaurant five-course dinner at HKD1,288 or eight-course dinner at HKD1,988 with a romantic setting with harbour view.
Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
A storybook romance awaits you both on 14 February 2011 with the Ultimate Valentine Package priced at THB399,000 nett.
The Ultimate Valentine Package is inclusive of the following:
- Roundtrip transfers in a chauffeured Maserati* within the Bangkok metropolitan area
- One night accommodation in the Royal Oriental Suite including breakfast
- Special Valentine’s Day spa treatment at the Oriental Spa or in the Suite
- Exclusive 6-course dinner prepared by the hotel’s own Celebrity Executive Chef Norbert Kostner inclusive of wine pairing and one bottle of Roederer Cristal Vintage Champagne, all served within the Suite by 2 personal butlers
- Classical string quartet to provide musical entertainment throughout the evening
- Personalised fireworks display
- One pair of gold rings from Bvlgari for the couple
- Late check-out at 6 pm
- Come celebrate sweet pleasures and eternal love this Valentine’s Day and live Happily Ever After!
For reservations, please contact Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok at +66 (2) 659 9000 ext. Reservations or email: [email protected]
*(Empire Motor Sports is the sole authorized dealer and technical service provider of Maserati in Thailand)
Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo
This Valentine’s Day, indulge in Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo’s Early Spring special offer. Enjoy the warmth and relaxation of a luxurious stay and enjoy the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to Heat & Water area of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo http://www.mandarinoriental.com/tokyo/spa/
- Daily Energy Breakfasts (American-style); and
- The best available rates
The Early Spring Special Offer is available till 31 March 2011 with rates starting from JPY 42,999* for minimum two-night stay.
*Above prices are subject to 5% consumption tax, 10% service charge and accommodation tax (JPY 200 per person per night).
You can also pick up Valentine’s gift created by World Champion Pastry Chef Hiroshi Igarashi. Chef Hiroshi’s “Champion” is an assortment of three kinds of assorted chocolates from the World Pastry Team Championship 2010.
Other beautiful items to make your Valentine’s day special are:
“Six Senses” Six kinds of assorted chocolates by six different cacaos,“Legendario” and ”Valentine Amer” cigar shaped chocolate. “Chocolat Framboise” “Valentine Classic” “Golf Ball” and more items are available at Mandarin Oriental Gourmet Shop.
Mandarin Oriental, Macau
For the ultimate in luxury and romance, Mandarin Oriental, Macau presents its Presidential Romance Promise package together with Italian luxury jeweller DAMIANI. The package is priced at HKD99,999 and includes:
- One night’s accommodation in the Presidential Suite
- Helicopter transfer from Hong Kong or Shenzhen and Macau and limousine pick-up from the hotel
- Personal limousine services during the stay
- Spa Suite Experiences for two persons
- Styling and make-up services for the lady to prepare for a romantic in-room five-course dinner paired with live music
- DAMIANI will sponsor a jewellery set valued at more than HKD2,000,000 for the lady to sparkle on Valentine’s night
- “The Promise” ring presented by DAMIANI at a value of HKD70,000
- Complimentary bottle of champagne by DAMIANI
- 99 lovely roses
- Personal butler service
- Champagne breakfast in bed
- Champagne and rose petal bath set-up
In addition, Mandarin Oriental, Macau is delighted to present the Macau Romance Rendezvous package starting from HKD9,888. The package includes:
- One night’s accommodation in a panoramic-view suite
- Spa Suite Experiences for two persons
- Valentine’s dinner at Vida Rica restaurant
- Complimentary bottle of rosé champagne and Valentine’s chocolates
- Spa gift set from Aromatherapy Associates
- Late check-out to 4 p.m.
For those who want a memorable culinary moment, Executive Chef Dirk Haltenhof has created an exclusive Valentine’s Day special set menu for love birds priced at HKD969 per person in Vida Rica Restaurant. Guests also can impress their other half with a three-course cooking class on Saturday, 12 February 2011 at the Chef’s Table conducted by Chef Dirk; priced at HKD588 per person. Vida Rica bar also introduces four Valentine cocktails while scrumptious chocolates will be available at the Cake Shop.
At the Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Macau the Couple’s Rejuvenation Treatment offers the best way for couples to enjoy a romantic Valentine spa experience together. The two and a half-hour treatment is priced at HKD2,550 per person and includes private whirlpool experience, customised facial and Oriental Essence massage. Champagne will be served and guests will receive credit of HKD100 towards spa retail products.
Contact Mandarin Oriental, Macau reservations on telephone: +853 8805 8822 or via toll-free reservations hotlines from Hong Kong on 800 932 212 and from China on 4001 200 212, or by contacting the reservations office at Mandarin Oriental, Macau on telephone: +853 8805 8822, as well as by e-mail at: [email protected].
- Romantic Escapade at Mandarin Oriental Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Mandarin Oriental Bangkok Creates Employees Experience (superadrianme.com)