Visit Morocco and enjoy the Mediterranean this June with Club Med’s specially arranged package that lets you visit Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes, Moulay Idriss, Roman city of Volubilis and Fez before continuing on to a luxurious stay at the four-trident Club Med la Palmeraie.
It is located at the crossroads of the exotic Sahara and the Upper Atlas mountains which is filled with palm trees, gardens and fountains. The local architecture combines brick, tadelakt, pisé, red ochre and colourful zillij tiles.
The Club Med 8D7N Discover Morocco Promotion is available on a first-come-first-serve basis travelling on Emirates Airlines on the following travel dates 1 to 8 June 2013 and 15 to 22 June 2013. The trip costs S$2,968 for adults and varies from S$1,768 to S$2,848 depending on the age and period of travel for children.
The itinerary for the trip will be:
- Day 1 – 1/2 day tour of Casablanca and then continue to Rabat for overnight stay at the 4-star Golden Tulip Farrah or similar
- Day 2 – Visit Rabat, Meknes, Volubilis and continue to Fez for overnight stay at 5-star Palais Medina or similar
- Day 3 – City tour of Fez followed by an overnight at 5-star Palais Medina or similar
- Day 4 – Visit Beni Mellal and check-in to Club Med la Palmeraie
- Day 5 – Day 6 – Activities and relax at Club Med la Palmeraie
- Day 7 – Day 8 – Return to Singapore
To get to Morocco, you would have to fly from Singapore to Dubai then enroute to Casablanca.
Call 1800 CLUB MED (258 2633) or your travel agent to book. You can also visit www.clubmed.com.sg for more information.