15 August 2012, Singapore – Accor Hotels gives you another reason to book a holiday in Singapore, Malaysia and Bali, Lombok with them at more affordable and irresistible reasons.
In their latest “Fly Me To Paris” promotion campaign, two lucky winners may just get to go to Paris for a 4 day/3 night holiday inclusive of return flight and accommodation when staying at Accor Hotels in Malaysia, Singapore and Bali-Lombok.
Every month, you may also get a chance to win electronic gadgets such as the Samsung Galaxy SIII, IPad3 and free stays in Accor Hotels in the three countries
You will also earn triple points on stays under the “Fly Me To Paris” promotion for stays before 31 December 2012 and double the chances at the lucky draw.
- 25% savings on room packaged with free breakfast, 24-hour WiFi access and a RM50 F&B voucher when you spend more than RM100 or a Spa voucher during your stay.
- Participating hotels include: Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside, Pullman Kuching, Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre, ibis Styles Kuala Lumpur Fraser Business Park (opening October 2012)
- Free city tour to popular tourist attractions.
- Participating Hotels: Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay, Grand Mercure Roxy, ibis Singapore on Bencoolen, ibis Singapore Novena
- Free airport transfers, breakfast and a dinner for two included with two nights booked
- Participating Hotels: Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana, The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali, Novotel Bali Benoa, Novotel Bali Nusa Dua , Novotel Lombok, Mercure Bali Nusa Dua, All Seasons/Ibis Styles Bali Denpasar, Ibis Styles Bali Benoa, Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle
Visit www.accorhotels.com/flymetoparis till 31 December 2012 to book.