22 March 2012, Singapore – Online hotel site, Hotels.com launched their rewards programme Welcome Rewards yesterday. Welcome Rewards is easy and hassle free. Guests just have to stay 10 nights, and the 11th night is free.
Part of Expedia Inc, Hotels.com has 150,000 hotels under its portfolio offering 20,000 deals with up to 50% off on promo last minute deals. There are 85 Hotels.com sites worldwide which includes 15 sites in 10 languages across the Asia Pacific region. It does not charge customers who book by phone. Bookings are risk free as you would not be charged a penalty on cancellation.
The Benefits of Welcome Rewards
- No Blackout dates
- More than 65000 independent and chain hotels around the world under the Welcome Rewards programme – This means you can redeem at any hotel chain unlike the traditional hotel group frequent guest programmes
- Simple and attainable rewards programme that lets you collect 10 nights and get 1 night free. No need to worry about points collected and expiry dates
- This programme is great for mid-frequency leisure travellers as well as other types of travellers
- No expiry as long as you book at least once a year to keep your account current
- The free night is valued at the average rate of the ten stays. You have the option of topping up the difference if you use your free night for a higher rate room.
Visit www.hotels.com for more information.