Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore has launched the “Time Out Weekend Staycation” for two for its Garden Wing Deluxe Rooms till 30 December 2016.
Now you can have a ‘vacation’ without leaving Singapore and enjoy the luxury offered by Shangri-La Hotels. Find out why this is the hotel of choice for international dignitaries and celebrities.
From S$465++, you can enjoy a staycation which comes with daily buffet breakfast at The Waterfall or The Line, an in-room movie marathon menu, in-room mixologist for Bellini hour with a bottle of Prosecco and mixers, three-tier English afternoon tea at Lobby Court and complimentary WiFi and broadband internet access. There is even an hourly shuttle bus service to Orchard Road.
The Garden Wing offers an urban resort feel with homely welcome with interiors inspired by nature. When you check in, you can unwind with Bellini Hour in the afternoon where a mixologist will mix up Prosecco and mixers for cocktails.
“Time Out Weekend Staycation” includes:
- One-night accommodation in Garden Wing Deluxe Room
- Daily buffet breakfast for two adults
- Movie marathon menu
- Bellini Hour with a bottle of Prosecco and mixers
- Three-tier English afternoon tea experience at Lobby Court for two
- Usage of gold or white inflatable swan floats at the pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle bus service to Orchard Road
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary use of the swimming pool and Health Club facilities