17 February 2012, Singapore – Singapore Airlines will be retiring its remaining fleet of Boeing 747-400s in March this year.
Exhibiting one of it’s B747-400 aircraft 9V-SPQ at the Singapore Airshow 2012 today, a tour of the Airline’s journey on board the aircraft was conducted today.
You are invited to relive the story of the Singapore Airlines Boeing 747 by visiting SIAJourneys.com and discover the airline’s tribute to this iconic aircraft. You can also book yourself a seat in aviation history on her last Singapore Airlines flight.
Check out the photos taken in the aircraft earlier today.
Photo credit: unwatermarked photos by Michael Ozaki.
- Singapore Airshow 2012 and Aviation Industry Update (superadrianme.com)
- Highlights of Singapore Airshow 2012
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner Debuts In Singapore to Media and Trade
- Jackie Chan’s Embraer Jet Debuts in Singapore
- Singapore Airlines to Display the Boeing 747-400 as it begins activities to decommission