We pick some of the latest staycation options available here for those who prefer to stay in Singapore without the hassle of flying out. Stay in one of the Club Residences at the new Pullman Singapore Orchard. Or enjoy a wellness getaway at The Westin Singapore and Oasia Hotel Downtown Singapore. If you prefer glamping, the Singapore Zoo offers an outdoor glamping experience. And splurge in luxury with the Club experience at The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore.
Enjoy a stay in a Club Residence at Pullman Singapore Orchard
Stay in the recently opened Pullman Singapore Orchard in the heart of Orchard Road. We recommend staying in one of the 38sqm Club Residence rooms with access to the Club Lounge, where you can enjoy evening drinks and bites Club Residences start from S$522.20 for a night. Or book yourself into one of the suites ranging from 48sqm for the Pullman Suite to 116sqm for the Presidential Suite, and enjoy access to the Club Lounge.
Soak in the pool and enjoy a selection of 16 different Rosés or a cuppa coffee at the P.S.O. Beach Club. You can also work out in the gym or enjoy cocktails at Atelier Lounge. Be sure to dine at the Eden Restaurant, where you enjoy a glasshouse dining experience and modern Asian dishes by Executive Chef Nicholas Cheng.
Book your stay here.
Urban Wellness Retreat at The Westin Singapore
The Westin Wellness Weekend is held from 21 to 23 April 2023. The weekend experience will feature activities led by fitness experts from wellness and fitness brands. Take part in workshops including the Gentle Morning Flow Poolside Yoga and Mat Pilates by PURE International, Technogym Bench Class by Technogym, Fundamentals and Stretch & Technique barre classes by WeBarre. There are also health and wellness talks, silent breakfast and more.
Go on a relaxing jog or brisk walk along the scenic Marina Bay with Westin’s dedicated Run Concierge, a quick muscle recovery massage by the healing hands of Heavenly Spa by Westin therapists and an essential oil workshop by To Be Calm.
- 3D2N accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast for two persons
- Mindful Morning: A Silent Breakfast on Sunday
- Gentle Morning Flow Poolside Yoga by PURE Yoga
- Mat Pilates by PURE Fitness
- Technogym Bench Class by Technogym
- Fundamentals and Stretch & Technique barre classes by WeBarre
- Essential Oil Rollerball Interactive Workshop by To Be Calm
- Health and wellness talk by PURE Fitness
- Guided scenic 5KM brisk walk by Run Concierge
- Poolside Cocktail Reception
- S$50 Dining Credit
For room reservation, visit thewestinsingapore.com or email [email protected] or book online here
Glamp in the World at the Singapore Zoo
Mandai Wildlife Group’s Glamping in the Wild programme returns on 1 April 2023 with a refreshed programme featuring behind-the-scenes tours. There are two Glamping stays to choose from – Glamping in the Wild and Glamping with the Manatees.
Experience a special feeding session with the Asian Elephants and chat with their carers. Find out the personality quirks of each of the five female pachyderms and see which one you most closely relate to. Discover the inner workings of the Wildlife Nutrition Centre that caters to the nutritional needs of some 15,000 animals and learn how to team works hand in hand with their animal care counterparts to plan diets that closely replicate what the animals would eat in the wild. Visit the Wildlife Healthcare and Research Centre and hear the veterinary experts keep the wild residents pinkest of health. You might even catch them tending to a patient or two.
A private guide transports you to Wild Africa for an introduction to the charismatic carnivores. Round off the afternoon with priority seats at the Splash Safari presentation and soak in the aquatic acrobatics of the captivating Californian Sea Lion while learning how to better care for our seas and planet.
In the evening, take a relaxing stroll and keep your eyes peeled and listen with a keen ear and you might chance upon native wildlife such as the Spotted Wood Owls or Sunda Colugos. Retreat to your dome tent and let the soothing sounds of the Upper Seletar Reservoir rock you to sleep.
Wake up to a signature Breakfast in the Wild featuring local and international flavours created with ingredients friendly to wildlife and the planet. The highlight of your morning will surely be the encounters with our animal ambassadors, including enigmatic Orangutans, an inquisitive Tamandua, boisterous Coatimundis and vibrant Macaws, subject to weather and animal conditions, of course.
Glamping in the Wild is available on various dates in April 2023 and will take a break before resuming from October 2023. Stay from 1.30 pm to 10 am the next day. It costs S$1,699 per tent that sleeps up to 4 people. There is a minimum age of five years old. The package includes
- Two-day admission to Singapore Zoo
- Asian Elephant feeding
- Guided tours, including behind-the-scenes tours at Wildlife Nutrition Centre and Wildlife
- Healthcare and Research Centre
- Priority seating at Splash Safari presentation
- One-night stay in fully air-conditioned glamping tent, inclusive of two double beds
- Breakfast in the Wild with animal interactions and photo-taking
Book your Glamping in the Park stay Here.
Or choose the Glamping with the Manatees at River Wonders. This is available on various dates from April 2023 at S$1,299 per tent for up to four people.
- Glamp tent with amenities for a cosy sleep with manatees in air-conditioned comfort
- Priority seating at Once Upon a River presentation
- Meet and greet with animal ambassadors
- Manatee-inspired activity before bedtime
- Hearty dinner and breakfast
Book your Glamping with The Manatees stay here.
Go on a Club Escape at The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore
The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore has upped its ante for a Club Escape when you stay at least four nights in one of the Club rooms and suites on the top floors of its hotel. Stays start from S$757 per night, and when you book direct, you enjoy 15% off a Club room and 20% off a Club Suite.
The Ritz-Carlton recently launched a newly elevated experience at The Ritz-Carlton Club across its hotels in Asia Pacific after a successful launch in Mainland China last summer. Read about that here.
Enjoy access to The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge on level 32, where you can savour five daily culinary presentations. There’s breakfast, light snacks, afternoon tea, cocktails and hor d’oeuvres, and desserts and cordials in the evening.
Sit in the Drawing Room and sketch the skyline, taste sommelier-curated wines, or sip champagne all day while admiring the Marina Bay and cityscape views. Other benefits of the Club Escape include personalised check-in and check-out service, a dedicated Club Concierge, complimentary limousine drop-off service within the vicinity and complimentary garment pressing upon arrival.
Reserve by 22 December 2023 for stays by 28 December 2023.
Click here to book.
Rest and Recharge @ Citadines
Book a Rest & Relax @ Citadines package at the newly biophilic Citadines Connect Rochester Singapore or the Citadines Rochor Singapore. The 3D2N weekend staycation package comes with specially curated restful activities and is open for booking until 30 June 2023 for stays between 2 June and 9 July from S$485 nett.
The Rest & Recharge package at Citadines Connect Rochester Singapore lets you soak up the benefits of nature for health and wellness while Forest Bathing. Ease the stress and worries with the scent of the trees and clean fresh air to relax and think more clearly. Being in nature can restore your mood, energise, refresh and rejuvenate. This is conducted by Singapore’s pioneer certified forest therapy guide. Another experience is Flower Printing, which uses an assortment of flowers to explore and immerse in creative rest through a mindful and sensorial way of partnering with flowers. The standard package comes with guided Restorative Yoga and a Welcome Gift Pack worth S$69, which features an Unknotify toolkit such as a steam eye mask, aromatherapy roll-on, massage ball, T-stick as well as online access to self-massage video tutorials for various muscular aches and pain. The guided activities are conducted by Youmin, founder of Xiu Nature Connections. This 3D2N stay in a Deluxe Room is S$530 nett for two adults and comes with breakfast, a welcome gift pack worth S$69, Restorative Yoga, and Forest Bathing or Flower Printing.
At Citadines Rochor Singapore, enjoy A Mindful Mixology Weekender with a Bombay Sapphire guest Mixologist to create both spirit-free and low alcohol-based drinks. Go on an ingredient-sourcing tour around Little-India’s Spice Market.Discover the power of the human palate as one creates delicious cocktails that give a paradigm shift to one’s choice of drinks for epic nights and early mornings. The standard package comes with a Welcome Pack comprising Steam Eye Mask / Roller Ball and a guided Restorative Yoga for those who wish to have less stress and a calmer state of mind and quality sleep.This 3D2N package in a Studio Executive Room is priced at S$485 nett for two adults.
These packages are available exclusively for Ascott Star Rewards members.
Oasia Hotel Downtown Launches Wellness in the City
Oasia Hotel Downtown Singapore by Far East Hospitality has launched two Wellness in the City packages. The 2D1N Revitalising Escapade or a 3D2N Holistic Retreat aim to meet increasing demands for holistic wellness getaways in the post-pandemic travel landscape. Book before 22 June 2023 for stays until 30 June 2023.
Read about our stay at Oasia Hotel Downton Singapore.
The 2D1N Revitalising Escapade (from S$570 nett)comes with a High Tea at the Marmalade Pantry on the hotel’s ground floor. The Lavender Afternoon Tea Set features Blackcurrant Macaron, Purple Mashed Potato Croquette, Prawns with Blueberry Feta on Purple Potato Chips and more. Each set includes two pots of tea from homegrown brand Monogram Tea. The Revitalsting Escapade comes with these benefits.
- One-Night stay in a Deluxe Room inclusive of Club benefits
- Choice of 1 wellness activity:
- Mental Wellness Workshop by SPACE2B: Guests can choose from three wellness activities: Breathwork, Active Meditation, or Embodied Movement. Breathwork combines breathing science with time-tested yogic breathing techniques. Guests will learn how breathing can be optimised to improve and impact physical health, sleep quality, and more. Active Meditation will take guests through a series of guided activities that will gradually ease them into greater focus and meditation of the present moment. Embodied Movement is all about coming into deeper understanding and intimacy with oneself. Guests will learn to ride their instinctive rhythms of movement and stillness, sound and silence, and inner and outer awareness—and find effortless balance.
- Historical Cycling Tour by Bike Around Tour: Adventurous individuals can explore the city on this four-hour-long guided bike tour that will take them through downtown locales such as Merlion Park and Clarke Quay. The tour also includes delicious pit-stops that allow participants to sample local delicacies.
- High Tea set at The Marmalade Pantry for 2 pax. This tea set will be served till 30 April, after which the afternoon tea set will be refreshed with a different seasonal menu.
- Early check-in from 1pm
- Late check-out till 3pm
- Daily breakfast for two at Club Lounge
The 3D2N Holistic Retreat (from S$1,099 nett) invites guests to a relaxing three-course dinner on their second evening at the OSO Ristorante Italian fine dining restaurant on level 27. Diners may opt for wellness options such as raw tuna loin Carpaccio marinated in beetroot, balsamic-orange appetiser and stewed Seabass fillet with smoked eggplant pulp, sun-dried tomatoes and lemon zest as their main. The Holistic Retreat comes with these benefits.
- Two-Night stay in a Deluxe Room inclusive of Club benefits
- Choice of 1 wellness activity: Mental Wellness Workshop by SPACE2B or Historical Cycling Tour by Bike Around Tour
- 3-Course Dinner at OSO Ristorante with a complimentary glass of champagne, red wine, or white wine for 2 pax
- Early check-in from 1pm
- Late check-out till 3pm
- Daily breakfast for two at Club Lounge
Book your stay here.