Hyatt’s new loyalty programme “World of Hyatt” has replaced the previous Gold Passport programme on 1 March 2017. Its first global loyalty programme promotion Double Points for Being You was launched today.
World of Hyatt members can earn double points from 1 April to 30 June 2017 on eligible stays around the world, starting with their second eligible stay during the promotion period.
Participate in Double Points for Being You
- Register at worldofhyatt.com/doublepoints before 30 June 2017
- Make a reservation on Hyatt.com
- Complete your second eligible stay during the promotion period from 1 April to 30 June 2017 to begin earning double points
- Provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of reservation and check-in
World of Hyatt focuses on connecting members to the people, places and experiences at the heart of the world. World of Hyatt has collaborated with AFAR on an immersive, once-in-a-lifetime member excursion to Tokyo. The three-day experiential itinerary will provide unparalleled access to the city in a way that will create unforgettable memories and relationships.
Benefits of World of Hyatt loyalty programme
- Earning five base points for every eligible U.S. dollar spent at Hyatt locations worldwide and at 12 participating M life Rewards destinations in Las Vegas
- Base Points count toward earning tier status, including Base Points earned for dining and spa experiences even when members are not staying the night
- Redeeming points for rewards such as free nights without blackout dates at Hyatt hotels and resorts, room upgrades, dining and more
- A free night award for staying at five different Hyatt brands
- Waived resort fees on free night awards and on all eligible stays for Globalist members
- Confirmed suite upgrades at the time of booking for qualifying top-tier members
Tiers of World of Hyatt
How World of Hyatt Rewards You