11 September 2012, Singapore – By chance, I got to taste a mooncake from Riverview Hotel that I thought was pretty tasty and memorable. It was their signature Bak Kwa with Lotus Paste and Pine Nuts which was not too sweet. Available at River Garden Coffee House and River Palace Chinese Restaurant in Riverview Hotel, the mooncakes are on sale till 3 October 2012.
Besides the usual White Lotus Paste and White Lotus Paste Double Yolk mooncakes, the other flavours include
- Bak Kwa with Lotus Paste and Pine Nuts – S$58 a box of 4 pieces of S$15 per piece
- Yam with Custard and Salted Egg Yolk in Crispy Skin (Chef’s Signature) – S$38 a box of 4 pieces or S$10 per piece
- Durian Paste in Snow Skin – S$38 a box of 4 pieces or S$10 per piece
For more information visit www.riverview.com.sg/promotions/dining-specials. Riverview Hotel is located at Robertson Bridge @ Singapore River, 382 Havelock Road, Singapore 169629.
- Mooncake Fiesta: Peach Blossoms in Marina Mandarin Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Jiang-Nan Chun, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Marina Bay Sands Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Mandarin Court, Mandarin Orchard Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: New Snowskin Flavours at Grand Hyatt Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Summer Pavillion – Ritz-Carlton Millenia
- Mooncake Fiesta: Summer Palace, Regent Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Mooncakes