22 May 2012, Stuttgart/Cologne – Blackberry’s collaboration with Porsche Design has gotten both brands honoured at the renowned Plus X Award for the P’9981 Smartphone. The P’9981 smartphone was named the ‘Smartphone of the Year 2012’.
The Plux X Award is awarded in the categories of technology, sport and lifestyle paying particular attention on innovative and future-oriented products that distinguish themselves from others on a noteworthy added value – the Plus X Factor.
Porsche Design also won Most Innovative Brand at the Plus X Awards for its collaboration with adidas. Read about it here.
- Goods Of Desire To Open At Central End June (superadrianme.com)
- Sony Alpha A37 DSLR Comes with Loads of New Features (superadrianme.com)
- PHILIP STEIN Boutique Opens In Singapore June 2012 (superadrianme.com)
- Bond Girl Berenice Marlohe, The Face for Swarovski Fall Winter 2012/13 (superadrianme.com)
- H&M for Water Resort Wear To Launch 31 May 2012 in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
Pingback: Entry Level: BlackBerry Curve 9320 Smartphone At S$328 | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Red Bull Rookies Search: The 20 Selected From The Go-Kart Challenge | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Motorola DEFY XT – Water Resistant Smartphone | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Online shops for your grooming products | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Entry Level: BlackBerry Curve 9320 Smartphone at S$328 | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Red Bull Rookies: The 20 Selected From The Go-Kart Challenge | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: SingTel To Acquire HungryGoWhere for S$12 million | SUPERADRIANME