1 November 2011, New York – Pop sensation Justin Bieber calls on fans to contribute to 20 charities around the world in an effort to amass millions of dollars in total donations with his ambitious BELIEVE CHARITY DRIVE. In the US and Canada, Justin will donate a portion of the proceeds from his November 1st holiday release Under The Mistletoe to charity.
“I am launching the BELIEVE CHARITY DRIVE because I know firsthand that if you believe in your dreams, everything is possible,” Bieber explains. The BELIEVE CHARITY DRIVE directly benefits charities that are making a difference in the world. You can go to www.justinbiebermusic.com and donate as little as one dollar, or even donate your time, because everything will make a difference. Please join me in our quest to raise millions of dollars by the release of my new 2012 album, BELIEVE. I know that with your help we can make a change.”
- Pencils of Promise (www.pencilsofpromise.org)
- Project Medishare for Haiti (www.projectmedishare.org)
- City of Hope (www.cityofhope.org)
- Make-A-Wish Foundation (www.wish.org)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America (www.bgca.org)
- Musicians On Call (www.musiciansoncall.org)
- The GRAMMY Foundation® (www.grammyintheschools.com)
- Children’s Wish Foundation (Canada)
- Unesco (Japan)
- Triubte To Bambi (Germany)
- Starship Foundation (New Zealand)
- Teenage Cancer Trust (UK)
- Barretstown (Ireland)
- Acreditar (Portugal)
- Peter Pan Onlus (Italy)
- SOS Bornebyerne (Denmark)
- Un Juguete Una Ilusión (Spain)
- Association Petits Princes (France)
- Kinderen Kankervrij (Netherlands)
- Barncancerfonden (Sweden).
Justin chose these organizations for their emphases on education, youth wellbeing, and, of course, music. Contributions will also be made to additional localized charities in certain international markets.
Justin has also launched his redesigned website www.justinbiebermusic.com which is built by interactive firm AgencyNet (www.agencynet.com). You can visit the upgraded site for all things Justin as well as the Believe Charity Drive, which is powered by the online fundraising platform StayClassy (www.stayclassy.org). You can access that directly at.
Start the spirit of giving the festive season!!
- Haji Lane Enclave Artisanal Coffee Bar and Menswear Retail Opens (superadrianme.com)
- David Foster and Friends Visit Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Elite Model Look 2011 Singapore Places the Top 3 (superadrianme.com)
- Review of Justin Bieber’s “Under The Mistletoe” Album (superadrianme.com)