15 May 2011, Singapore – Today at 5.00pm, the fashion runway at the [email protected] was paraded by models dressed in the work of 26 graduating students from LASALLE College of the Arts. As part of the Audi Fashion Festival 2011, Department Store, a showcase of Singapore’s future fashion designers in a production that is set to give new direction to the local industry. In a joint collaboration between LASALLE and LG Optimus Black, the show started with models being wheeled in carrying the LG Optimus Black handsets.
Catch a glimpse of the show from the video below
The graduating students made their appearance at the end of the show, with the crowd responding with claps of congratulations.
designs of the back cover of the LG Optimus Black by 22 students are being displayed.also collaborated with LASALLE College of the Arts at the ION Orchard where the
Check out the photos from the show below. You have the option to browse through the slide show or you can click onto the photos to expand them. For the full set of photos, check them out at http://www.facebook.com/superadrianmedotcom
- Men’s Fashion Week 2011 – ISSUE Show | Photos (superadrianme.com)
- F1 Fever With Red Bull Speed Street Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Vivocity Fashion Showcase (superadrianme.com)
- Men’s Fashion Week 2011 Singapore Day 1 Photos (superadrianme.com)
- LG Launches the Optimus Black & Optimus 2X in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- David Gan Passion Fashion by Jason – Men’s Fashion Week 2011 (superadrianme.com)