25 December 2011, Singapore – The Singapore Airshow will be back in Singapore on 18 to 19 February 2012 from 930am to 5pm at the Changi Exhibition Centre. Organised once every two years, this event attracts travellers from around the world.
There will also be flying displays from 11am to 1230pm and 3pm and 330pm on both days, subject to weather conditions. You can expect world class aircrafts which include the Blair Aerosports’ Rebel 300, the Republic of Singapore Air Force’s F16C and F15SG fighter jets, and the Royal Australian Air Force’s Roulettes. Aircrafts making their debut at the airshow include Airbus ACJ 318, the F-22 Raptor fighter jet from the US Air Force, the RUAG Dornier 288NG transport aircraft, and Gulfstream 280 business jet.
Young visitors can visit the indoor games room which is equipped with Wii, Kinect and other interactive games. There will also be an Art and Craft area where young visitors are encouraged to express their creative talent at face painting, handicraft and balloon sculpting.
Tickets are on sale from sistic.com.sg and SISTIC outlets at S$20 per adult of S$8 per child (12 years old and below). Families can get the Family Package which includes 4 entries and 1 car park label at S$120. Ticket prices include two-way Airport Shuttle Bus transfer from Singapore Changi Airport.
Getting to the Show
- Shuttle Bus: From Changi Airport’s Terminal 3 Coach Stand at S$5 per trip
- Taxi: Changi Exhibition Centre has a designated Taxi bay. A location surcharge applies for taxis departing from the show site.
- Car: Only vehicles with a Singapore Airshow 2012 parking label will be allowed to enter. Park at Changi Airport and hop onto the airport shuttle bus from Terminal 3 Coach Stand (Arrival Level)
Enjoy 20% Discount For Early Bird Accommodation Bookers
The Singapore Airshow 2012 will be held from 14 to 17 February 2012 for Trade Visitors. Far East Hospitality offers early bird discount of 20% off their best available rates if you book your stay online from now to 13 January 2012 for stays from 14 to 17 February 2012. Participating hotels include Orchard Parade Hotel, The Elizabeth Hotel, Oasia Hotel Singapore, The Quincy Hotel, Albert Court Village Hotel and Landmark Village Hotel.
Rates are applicable for single/twin-sharing subject to availability and pre-payment and non-refundable conditions will be imposed. All rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes. Other terms and conditions apply.
For reservations visit www.fareasthospitality.com/airshow or call +6564967699 or email [email protected]
- Highlights of Singapore Airshow 2012 (superadrianme.com)
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner Debuts In Singapore to Media and Trade (superadrianme.com)
- Jackie Chan’s Embraer Jet Debuts in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Singapore Airlines to Display the Boeing 747-400 as it begins activities to decommission (superadrianme.com)
- Singapore Airshow 2012 and Aviation Industry Update (superadrianme.com)
- Photo Blog: The Singapore Airlines Boeing 747-400 9V-SPQ (superadrianme.com)
- Singapore Airshow 2012 Trade Days A Success (superadrianme.com)
- Musee d’Orsay Paris Art at National Museum of Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Universal Studio Singapore’s TRANSFORMERS The Ride Review (superadrianme.com)
- Simple Plan Get Your Heart On Tour Singapore 15 January 2012 (superadrianme.com)
- Super Junior Supershow 4 (superadrianme.com)