3 March 2013, Hong Kong – Enjoy the Jimmy Choo afternoon tea at MO Bar at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental in Hong Kong from 2 April to 5 May 2013. The MO Bar’s Jimmy Choo afternoon tea will take inspiration from Jimmy Choo’s Spring/Summer 2013 collections highlighting the haute gypsy glamour of the late ’60s and early ’70 featuring rich and vibrant colours and embossed leather, fringes and tassels.
The tea set will feature savouries including Foie Gras High Heels on Crispy Brioche Bread, Ham Mousse Sandwiches with Savora Mustard, and Smoked Salmon Sandwiches with Cucumber and Cream Cheese. Complete the high tea with sweet delights such as the Milk Chocolate High Heels filled with Lemon and Chocolate Biscuits, White Chocolate Bag filled with Lychee, Rose and Raspberry Mousse, Chup Chup Macaroon filled with Passion Fruit and Mango Cream, and Green Tea, Strawberry and Yuzu Mousse Shooter. Don’t forget to try MO Bar’s signature light-as-a-feather Ginger and Raisin Scones.
All guests will receive a special Jimmy Choo gift set with the tea set while stocks last.
MO Bar Jimmy Choo Afternoon Tea
- When: From 2 April to 5 May 2013
- Timing: 3 to 5.30pm (Mondays to Fridays) | 2.30 to 6pm (Saturdays and Sundays)
- Pricing: HKD260 (Mondays to Fridays – includes three-tier tea set, cake buffet and choice of JING tea or coffee) | HKD280 (Saturdays and Sundays – includes includes three-tier tea set, cake buffet and choice of JING tea or coffee and the weekend dessert buffet)
- Reservations: Call +852 2132 0077 or email [email protected]
Jimmy Choo L900 Package
If you are travelling to Hong Kong during the period of 2 to 7 April 2013, you may want to take advantage of the Jimmy Choo L900 package.
- Price: HKD11,800 subject to availability and 10% service charge.
- Package Includes: One night accommodation in the L900 suite. MO Bar’s Jimmy Choo afternoon tea for two, guests can to select a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes from the signature 24:7 collection up to a value of HKD5,000 at the Jimmy Choo store at The Landmark.
- Reservations: +852 2132 0088 or visit www.mandarinoriental.com/landmark
Pingback: A Chloé Experience at Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Dinner Buffet Alert: Cafe Mosaic One-For-One | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Club Med la Palmeraie 8D6N All Inclusive Morocco Package for June 2013 | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Buffet Alert: Best of Asia - Seafood Fiesta, Plaza Brasserie | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Buffet Alert: AquaMarine - Flavours of Siam in March 2013 | SUPERADRIANME