July 2011, Singapore – Erdinger celebrates 125 years this year, and to celebrate, 10 lucky pairs of contest winners get to go to Erding, Germany to be part of its 125th Anniversary celebration and to experience the authentic Oktoberfest.
“Fly To Erding” contest runs till 30 July 2011 and is open to all Singapore residents. Purchase S$25 worth of Erdinger products in a single receipt and stand a chance to win a 3D2N all-expenses-paid trip for two to Erding, Germany worth S$6,000.
Winners also get to an exclusive tour of one of the most sophisticated breweries in Germany, the Erdinger brewery. Meet Mr. Werner Brombach, the current owner of Erdinger Erdinger Weißbräu, who took over from his father in 1965.
- TicketCube – Singapore’s Event Coverage (superadrianme.com)
- SHINee Concert In Singapore 10 Sept 2011 (superadrianme.com)
- Liverpool FC Scores At Sands SkyPark Infinity Pool (superadrianme.com)
- Breakfast at BURGER KING, grab a BK SHOTS for a Quick Bite (superadrianme.com)
- Buffet Alert: Fisherman’s Market Opens in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Singapore Airlines A380 Now Flies to Los Angeles Via Narita (superadrianme.com)
- Garuda Indonesia Adds Singapore – Jakarta Flights (superadrianme.com)
- Fans want SMTown Live World Tour to come to Singapore (superadrianme.com)