6 August 2012, Singapore – Four Seasons Hotel Singapore celebrates the nation’s 47th National Day.
MEZZE LUNCH at ONE-NINETY (9 August)
Celebrate with a spread of appetisers and desserts from the Mezze Table with selections of poached Maine Lobster salad, marinated prawns with lemon oil and celery, ox tongue with Salsa Verde and roast beef with Parmesan and rocket. There is also a spread of cold cuts to feast on.
Order your entree from the a la carte menu which includes:
- Glazed short ribs serve with Salsify, baby carrots and baby leek or
- Seared Hokkaido scallops served with celery root, hazlenut and argula or
- Apple-wood grill Angus tenderloin served with roasted potatoes, asparagus and tamarind peppercorn sauce or
- Rissoto Funghi served with Parmesan, truffle and fresh herbs
End the meal with delicious desserts such as the lemon curd trifle, Amarena cherry Napoleon, baked macaroons, cookies, bread and butter pudding, ice cream and more.
Price: S$47 per person for the three-course National Day meal (Usual S$48)
Reservations: Call +65 68317250 or email [email protected]
AFTERNOON TEA AT THE BAR & ALFRESCO (9 AUGUST)
Enjoy a tree-tier afternoon tea experience with a selection of fresh finger sandwich delights with fillings such as Maine Lobster salad with tarragon, Manuka-smoked organic salmon, Brie de Meux, Japanese Cucumber and sour cream and egg salad with black truffles.
The freshly baked pastries and tea cakes such as the Yuzu and Ume Chibouste, “Prince de Bretagne” Strawberry macaron, dark cherry almond frangipane, and chocolate Cremeux with cruch organic cocoa nibs will surely tempt you to head down this National Day.
Price: S$47 for two persons with a choice of TWG tea or Illy espresso. (Usual S$37 per person)
Reservations: Call +6568317671 or email [email protected]
WEEKEND BRUNCH – JIANG-NAN CHUN (9 AUGUST)
More than 100 dim sum items and favourites are offered a the Oriental Weekend Brunch. Try out the nourishing soups, chicken marinated with Chinese rice wine, Tianjin cabbage steamed shrimp dumpling, deep-fried vegetarian dumpling with turnip or fried rice with salted fish and diced chicken.
Inclusive in the meal is one serving of Peking Duck and free flowing juices.
Price: S$47 per person (Usual S$58)
Reservations: Call +6568317220 or email [email protected]
NATIONAL DAY “SUITE” (8 to 12 AUGUST)
For S$470++ per night you get to enjoy the following:
- Upgrade to Executive Suite
- Complimentary standard high-speed internet access in room for up to two devices
- 20% off SPA massage services during off-peak hours
- 15% discount on round-trip airport limousine transfers
- 10% discount on Hotel’s restaurant dinner bill
- Exclusive discounts from selected stores at Forum Shopping Mall, Club 21 and the Shopping Gallery, including a personalised shopping service with Club 21
Reservations: Call +6568317305 or email [email protected]