16 November 2011, Singapore – Peach Blossoms reopened its doors at the Marina Mandarin in October after a S$1 million makeover. You can still enjoy the deliciously prepared Cantonese dishes.
We share in the post on what’s new as well as some of the recommended dishes.
- Newly appointed chef Chan Shun Wong from Hong Kong
- New Menu and food concept – Up to 80% of the menu is new with plans to change it every half yearly
- Increased seating capacity from 170 to 180
Below are some of the recommended dishes that would help you when you are unsure of what to order.
- Double-boiled Almond Soup with Fish Maw – Fresh ground almond is used to make the soup more flavourful instead of Almond essence | S$20 per person
- Stir-fried Wagyu Beef Cubes with Black Pepper and Longans – this dish is differentiated by the use of Longans instead of the commonly used lychees. | S$36 (small), S$54 (medium), S$72 (large)
- Deep-fried Prawns with Wasabi Mayonnaise | S$24 (small), S$36 (medium), S$48 (large)
- Beef with Glass Noodles in Sancha Sauce | S$$24 (small), S$36 (medium), S$48 (large)
Dim Sum Menu
If you rather have smaller succulent bites during lunch, try out the dim sum dishes.
- Pan-fried Pastry in Black Pepper Sauce – filled with Ostrich meat instead of the traditional pork fillings
- Pan-fried Bun stuffed with Mince Pork and Foie Gras
Till the end of November, enjoy the six-course Celebration Set Lunch and Dinner menu priced at S$45++ or S$58++ respectively, and the fourth diner eats for free for every three paying diners.
You can savour dishes such as the Baked Silver Cod with Honey Sauce served with Mixed Fruit Salad, Crispy Rice with Assorted Diced Seafood and the refreshing Chrysanthemum and Green Apple Jelly.
Check out the December Promotions below:
Peach Blossoms is located on Level 4 of Marina Mandarin Singapore.
Lunch (last order 230pm)
Weekdays: 12pm – 3pm
Weekends & Public Holidays: 11am to 3pm
Dinner (last order 1030pm)
Daily: 630pm – 11pm
Corkage: Wine/Champagne S$40 (750ml), Liquors/Liqueur S$50 (750ml)
Call 68451111 or email [email protected]
- Buffet Alert: Fisherman’s Market Opens in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- LG ARTCOOL Platinum Air Conditioners With Mirror Finished Design (superadrianme.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Availability And Pricing (superadrianme.com)
- Elephant Parade Singapore Kicks Off 11 November 2011 (superadrianme.com)
- Felicia Chin appointed as brand ambassador for Olympus XZ-1 (superadrianme.com)