7 February 2013, Singapore – Sony Xperia Z, the classy and water resistance Android smartphone, will be hitting Singapore stores on 1 March 2013 at S$988 without contract. Customers can visit the Xperia Store, Sony Stores and Sony Centres and make their pre-orders during from 15 to 24 February 2013 for an exclusive gift. Alternatively, online pre-orders are also available at the SingTel, StarHub and M1 websites.
Check out our previous post on Sony Xperia Z during the launch here.
Key Features for Sony Xperia Z
- Running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System
- 5” 1080 x 1920p full HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 13MP Fast Capture camera with Exmor RS for mobile, HDR video, Superior
- Auto and Noise Reduction to effortlessly capture razor sharp pictures and videos in any conditions
- Dust and water resistant (IP55 & IP57) with a durable glass display
- 1.5 GHz asynchronous quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor with 2GB RAM
- Battery STAMINA mode improves standby time by at least 4 times
- NFC enabled for quick tap pairing and connectivity
- 2 GB RAM
- Up to 16 GB
- microSD card, memory card slot (supporting up to 32GB)
- Dimensions: 139x71x7.9 mm
- Weighs 146 grams