23 November 2011, Singapore – Last month, Cathay Pacific, Hong Kong’s flag carrier unveiled its latest range of Trussardi amenity kits for First Class female passengers.
Trussardi cooperated with Hong Kong-based designer Michael Young as part of a collaboration launched to celebrate the fashion house’s 100th anniversary. Founded in 1911, Trussardi has provided an absolute expression of Italian quality and maximum expertise in leather work.
Female passengers will get the Trussardi half-pleated travel kit in cream white and dark beige for lades while male passengers will get the Ermenegildo Zegna stylish black pouch.
First Class Male Travel Kit
The pouches will continue to feature specially selected skincare products from another Italian luxury brands, Acca Kappa, including sandalwood products designed to keep passengers’ skin refreshed and revitalized.
- Ermenegildo Zegna Black Pouch
- Acca Kappa Sandalwood Anti-Age Face Moisturiser
- Acca Kappa Sandalwood Facial Mist
- Acca Kappa Mint Lip Balm
- Dental Set, Mouthwash, Earplugs, Shoehorn and wooden hair comb
First Class Female Travel Kit
- Trussardi pouch, designed by Michael Young (cream version for Hong Kong Departures: dark beige for inbound flights)
- Aesop Mandarin Facial Hydrating Cream
- Aesop Rosehip Seed Lip Moisturiser
- Aesop Bitter Orange Astringent Toner
- Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm
- Dental Set, mouthwash, ear plugs, cotton pads and hairbrush