20 April 2011, Bangkok – Garuda Indonesia will be increasing flights on its Bangkok – Jakarta route to a double daily service starting 17 June 2011. The new flight will operate with the Boeing 737-800NG aircraft that carries the “Nature’s Wing” livery, signature interior and upgraded on-board services which includes the individual touch-screen LCD TVs with Audio-Video on Demand entertainment systems.
Currently, Garuda Indonesia operates a daily service from Bangkok to Jakarta, departing from Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport at 210pm and arriving in Jakarta at 535pm. The inbound flight departs Jakarta’s Seokarno-Hatta Airport at 945am to arrive in Bangkok at 110pm.
From 17 June 2011, the new outbound flight will depart Bangkok at 510pm and arrive in Jakarta at 835pm. The inbound service will depart at 1250pm and arrive in Jakarta at 415pm.
To celebrate the introduction of this additional service, Garuda Indonesia will be running a sale starting from today. Customers can take advantage of the attractive fares to plan vacations for the upcoming holidays. Destinations on offer include Jakarta as well as popular Indonesian cities such as Bali, Jogjakarta and Surabaya. Promotional fares range from THB8,000 to THB9,500, valid for travel from 17 June – 30 September.
- Garuda Indonesia Makes It Cheaper to Fly to Indonesia (superadrianme.com)
- Garuda Indonesia moves to Changi’s Terminal 3 (superadrianme.com)
- 24 Hours Check-In at Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (superadrianme.com)
- Pullman Opens Its First Hotel in Indonesia at Legian, Bali (superadrianme.com)
- Veranda Resorts in Thailand Joins The MGallery Collection (superadrianme.com)
- Top Asian Destinations in 2010 (superadrianme.com)