11 January 2012, Singapore – Singapore’s newest low cost carrier Scoot revealed crew uniforms today around town with three pioneer crew members Elaine Tian, Priscilla Lee and Iskandar Nordin.
The trio scooted around iconic sights in Singapore today in their radical, modern new threads. Incorporating Scoot’s corporate colour, yellow, the uniform aims to break convention and yet allow crew members to perform their duties in comfort and style.
The uniforms were developed by ESTA Pte Ltd.
- Best Model Of The World Singapore Goes To Richmond Ang & Sharin Keong (superadrianme.com)
- Savour 2012, Singapore Gourmet Fiesta with Michelin Chefs (superadrianme.com)
- Universal Studio Singapore’s TRANSFORMERS The Ride Review (superadrianme.com)
- Samsung GALAXY Nexus, GALAXY W & Omnia W Smartphone Pricing (superadrianme.com)
- Singapore High Commission Relocates in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (superadrianme.com)