28 September 2011, Bangkok – The 18th World Travel Awards was held at Bangkok, Thailand tonight with Swissôtel The Stamford, Singapore walking away with the prestigious Singapore’s Leading Business Hotel award.
“This illustrious recognition is a testament to Swissôtel The Stamford’s unwavering pursuit of excellence in every facet of our service to business as well as leisure travellers, and an affirmation of Swissôtel Hotels and Resorts’ credo – ‘A Passion For Perfection’. We are extremely proud and privileged to have received this recognition particularly as the voters comprised of industry leaders across the region. Our thanks and gratitude to our valued customers, corporate partners and colleagues whose unwavering efforts have made this outstanding achievement possible.” said Mr Aiden McAuley, Managing Director of Swissôtel The Stamford and Regional Vice-President, Asia-Pacific, Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts.
Swissôtel The Stamford, Singapore is located in the heart of Singapore. Located above the City Hall MRT interchange and Raffles City Shopping Centre and only walking distance from the Suntec City Convention Centre and Mall, Marina Square and the iconic Marina Bay Sands, Swissôtel The Stamford is Southeast Asia’s tallest hotel offering 1,261 rooms and suites with a wealth of amenities as well as panoramic views of Singapore, Malaysia and part of Indonesia. It also houses 16 restaurants and bars, including the Equinox Complex.
Check out the recently launched Swissôtel Circle Loyalty Programme here.
The other Singapore winners for the 2011 World Travel Awards include:
- Singapore’s Leading Hotel – The Fullerton
- Singapore’s Leading Lifestyle Hotel – Marina Bay Sands
- Singapore’s Leading Spa Resort – The Sentosa Resort and Spa
- 30% Off At Swissôtel Suites (superadrianme.com)
- Dita Von Teese, Cointreau’s Ambassador To Visit Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Roomorama Online Rooms Site (superadrianme.com)
- ITB Asia Stickman Charity Drive (superadrianme.com)
- How Not To Be A Tourist (superadrianme.com)