A personal favourite, when it comes to lodging in Hong Kong is The Langham Place, Mongkok, which houses one of the largest collections of artwork by local Hong Kong and mainland Chinese artists exemplifying the spirit of innovation and the Hotel’s support of the local art community. The Langham Place, Mongkok is conveniently located near the Mongkok Market and connected to a mall.
Pamper yourself in the Club rooms which comes with access to Club L, Langham Place’s haven for Club room hotel guests. Be pampered with free flow of alcohol as well as an area to relax and perhaps do some work. Light snacks are also provided.
Considering the average human spends 2,100 days dreaming, a good night sleep is not something that Langham Place, Mongkok takes lightly.They have created and implemented “Dream Big”, a big programme designed specifically to entice guests into sweet slumber.
You’ll be delighted by their surprise gifts, messages and information all designed to encourage sleep. You could receive a petite “milk carton” filled with milk cookies, lavendar bath salts, a relaxation massager, chill out music, chamomile tea, fragrance sticks or even a little note stuck to your bathroom mirror on how to get past the jet-lag!
Each night of your stay, you will get something different. You even get a choice of pillow selection with options such as the rose feather pillow for stress relief and hormonal balance, the lavender feather pillow to calm irritation and lower blood pressure, the Japanese tea pillow for blood circulation and assistance in slimming for all the food and alcohol you would indulge in, or the therapeutic hypoallergenic pillow, and the two metre long cosy pillow!
Langham Place Mongkok is located at 555 Shanghai Street, Mongkok, Hong Kong.
- Halloween Hong Kong: Ocean Park Halloween Bash
- Destination Dining: Chi Lin Vegetarian in Hong Kong
- Visa Survey Reiterates Online Shopping Trend
- 23rd Annual TTG Travel Awards 2012 Winners List
- Dining: Cathay Pacific Signature Chinese Dishes
- “My Lucky Star” Zhang Ziyi & Wang Lee Hom At Marina Bay Sands
- Winnie The Pooh Collection at Chinese Jeweller Chow Tai Fook
- AirAsia’s Kathleen Tan Deserves WITovation’s ‘Marketer of the Year’ Award
- Sophie Sumner, ANTM’s Latest Winner To Join Digital Fashion Week Singapore