More clarity has been provided today as to where Singapore citizens 18 years old and above can spend your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers from 1 December 2020 to 30 June 2021.
Five partners have been selected as authorised partners –
- Changi Travel Services (also known as Changi Recommends),
- UOB Travel Planners (as consortium members),
How to Redeem Your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers
1. Have your SingPass ready. Citizens are encouraged to register for a SingPass account if they do not have one, or reset their SingPass password if they have forgotten it, before the scheme commences on 1 Dec 2020.
2. Choose your products. Browse the websites of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers authorised booking partners. Eligible products are marked with the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers icon
3. Add your item(s) to the shopping cart. To pay, click “Use SingapoRediscovers Vouchers” at the checkout page to go to go.gov.sg/srvbalance.
4. Login with SingPass. Log in to choose the amount of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers you want to use and also to activate child/youth subsidies if applicable.
- Select Voucher amount to use.
- Activate child/youth subsidies. If you are purchasing child/youth tickets, please declare details of any family members under the age of 18. You will then receive S$10 subsidies for up to six child/youth tickets. Note that any child/youth subsidies are automatically deducted from your checkout amount, hence you may actually need fewer Vouchers to complete the purchase.
5. Use the generated Voucher code. Copy and paste it on the checkout page, and pay the outstanding amount (if any).
6 Complete the checkout process within 10 minutes. Your Vouchers are only deducted after you have completed the booking. Enjoy your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers experience!
Redeeming at Klook
Klook has been appointed by Singapore Tourism Board as an authorised booking partner for SingapoRediscover Vouchers. This means you can redeem your vouchers seamlessly on Klook with instant confirmation and same-day bookings on Klook’s mobile app.
On 17 August 2020, the Singapore government announced that S$320 million would be set aside in the form of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to encourage Singaporeans to support the tourism businesses here. They have been among the hardest hit by the Covid-19 pandemic. The vouchers will take the form of credits that Singapore citizens can spend on hotels stays, attraction tickets and tours. The scheme will last for seven months from December 2020 to end June 2021.
Use your S$100 digital vouchers in full or in denominations of S$10 to book hotels, attractions and tours that have been approved by the Singapore Tourism Board. The SingapoRediscovers Vouchers can be redeemed at over 200 merchants.
Enjoy bungee jumping at AJ Hackett Sentosa, go on a relaxing Singapore River Cruise or visit Singapore’s first floating aqua park HydroDash amongst a wide range of activities that are exclusive to Klook. Or book a staycation at Andaz Singapore, Grand Hyatt Singapore, Lloyd’s Inn and The Warehouse Hotel. Get a S$50 hotel rebate voucher with a minimum spend of S$50 SingapoRediscover vouchers spent on hotels on Klook.
Combo packages from Resorts World Sentosa are available with Universal Studios and S.E.A. Aquarium tickets. The Universal Studios Express Pass will be exclusively available on Klook.
Klook Exclusive Merchants
Grand Hyatt Singapore
The Warehouse Hotel
Asian Civislisations Museum
Big Bang Seabreeze Pte Ltd (Ola Beach Club)
|Tours||Singapore River Cruise|
Visit one of 16 physical booths across Community Centres in Singapore. Klook has partnered United Overseas Bank Travel Planners to help you make bookings. These Community Centres include Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjong, Changi Simei, Choa Chu Kang, Gek Poh Ville, Kaki Bukit, Kim Seng, Pasir Ris East, Rivervale, Tampines East, Tampines West, Tiong Bahru, Toa Payoh West, Ulu Pandan, Whampoa and Zhenghua.
UOB cardholders will enjoy additional discounts. Check out using a UOB Card to enjoy S$5 off with a minimum surplus spend on top of your SingapoRediscovers Voucher of S$20 or S$20 off with a minimum surplus spend of S$100.