8 October 2011, Singapore – Spanish cuisine will be served at the Royal Plaza on Scotts’ Buffet restaurant Carousel. With over 30 years of experience, multiple award winning Spanish Guest Chef Esmeraldo Oteruelo will introduce his signature paella in a pan that measures 90 centimeters in diameter, the biggest pan ever in Singapore.
Chef Esmeraldo had served dignitaries such as Queen Elizabeth II, King Juan Carlos, Arabian princes and Canadian premiers. He believes in keeping to treasure to preserve the essence authentic cuisine. The Rey de la Cocina’s (king of the kitchen’s) forte is seafood which makes up the main ingredients in his menus. To him, food should be respected for its natural flavors and has incorporated this belief into his cooking to retain the original taste and freshness of ingredients.
Other signature dishes you can enjoy at this limited time buffet include:
- Croquetas de Marisco (seafood croquettes)
- Tigres con Gambas (stuffed mussels with prawns)
- Albondigas al Andalus (lamb meatballs from Andalucia)
- Paella a la Marinera (seafood paella)
- Pato a la Sevillana (Seville style roasted duck)
- Besugo a la Madrilena (Madrid style sea bream)
End your meals with tempting desserts such as the
- Creme Castalana (creme brulee)
- Brazo de Gitano (Swiss roll)
- Arroz con Leche (Spanish rice pudding)
- Churros Con Chocolate (churros with chocolate)
Lunch buffet from 12pm to 2pm are available Mondays to Fridays at S$46++ and from Saturdays to Sundays and Public Holidays at S$50++.
Dinner buffet from 630pm to 1030pm are available at S$62++ and S$75++ on other days.
Reservations: Call 6589 7799 or Email [email protected] plaza.com.sg
- Dita Von Teese, Cointreau’s Ambassador To Visit Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Starbucks VIA Ready Brew – High Quality Coffee On-The-Go (superadrianme.com)
- Buffet Alert: Fisherman’s Market (superadrianme.com)