Singapore, 22 February 2012–WICKED, the international Broadway blockbuster musical will take its final curtain call at the Grand Theater, Marina Bay Sands on April 22, 2012 and has extended tickets for the final 4 weeks which are now on sale. Almost 150,000 people have snapped up tickets to WICKED making it one of the most sought after shows in town. The production has played to standing ovations since it opened in December of last year with 80 performances over 10 weeks.
Read our review of the musical here.
Winner of 35 major awards including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, WICKED is the untold story of the witches of Oz. The Singapore Production of WICKED is produced by Marc Platt, David Stone, Universal Pictures, the Araca Group, Jon B. Platt, David Stone and John Frost.
This is your last chance to watch WICKED, featuring top class performances by Australian entertainers; Jemma Rix and Suzie Mathers who play the leading ladies, Elphaba and Glinda.
FOR TICKET BOOKINGS:
THROUGH INTERNET: www.MarinaBaySands.com/Ticketing
BY PHONE: 6688 8826
IN PERSON AT: Marina Bay Sands Box Offices (Museum, Theaters, SkyPark, Retail Mall and Hotel Tower 1 and 3 Lobby)
- Review: WICKED, The Broadway Musical – Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Universal Studio Singapore’s TRANSFORMERS The Ride Review (superadrianme.com)
- Singapore Airshow 2012 and Aviation Industry Update (superadrianme.com)
- Savour 2012, Singapore Gourmet Fiesta with Michelin Chefs (superadrianme.com)
- Asia’s First Freehold Ritz-Carlton Residences Opens In Singapore (superadrianme.com)