27 July 2012, Singapore – Tiffany Cafe and Restaurant lets Muslims buka puasah (break fast) during Ramadan till 18 August with a buffet selection.
Enjoy main courses such as Prawn Laksa, Piri-Piri Chicken, Roasted Lamb Leg, Ayam Masak Lemak (Red Chilli Chicken), and others. Try the signature dishes such as the Salmon Caulabic with Dill Mustard Cream, Oriental Cheese Baked Seafood Fried rice (Macau-Style) and BBQ Sambal Stingray. East meets West with the Oriental Cheese Baked Seafood Fried Rice topped with light Portugese sauce made from a combination of ground tomatoes and curry powder. There are some seafood dishes as well including the Salmon Calubic with Dill Mustard Cream and the BBQ Sambal Stingray.
End your dinner with the creamy and luscious exotic treat of jack fruit with Tiffany Cafe and Restaurant’s Hot Chempedak Brulee.
- Lunch (Monday to Friday) 12pm to 2.30pm
- Lunch (Weekends and Public Holidays) 12pm to 3pm
- Dinner (Monday to Sunday) 6pm to 10.30pm
- Lunch: Adult S$40.80++
- Dinner: Adult S$52.80++
- Children aged 3 to 11 years old: S$23.80++
- 1-for-1 promotion applies for DBS/UOB/Citibank credit cardholders for lunch till 18 August 2012.
Tiffany Cafe and Restaurant is located at Level 2, Furama City Centre, 60 Eu Tong Seng Street. For reservations, call +65 65315366 or email [email protected]